Everything we do is to help people with hearing loss enjoy sounds, voices, people and conversations in their lives
Given the quest to provide services for persons with disabilities, we dreamt to provide locally based services that will meet the needs of the Nigerian populace.
Our programmes cover special needs services, accelerated christian/ conventional education for Nursery, Primary and secondary children.
We identify and develop skills and potential in children. We also diagnose our children for appropriate placement. We offer speech and language development therapy, manage and develop autistic and slow learners.
Our services also include:
- Hearing Assessment
- Hearing aid manufacture and dispensing
- Ear moulds manufacturing and hearing conservation programmes
- Empowering your child with communication ability into the family and society
Why Choose Us
Find out more about our individualized therapeutic approach for acquiring speech and language after hearing aid or cochlear implant intervention.
Complete Diagnostic Services
Cost-efficient, comprehensive and responsive clinical diagnostic services
Qualified and certified allied health professionals
- Made significant contribution to policy documents on disability inclusion
- Products from Otana have been accepted into higher institutions of learning in the uK and US (with constant feedback from these associate institutions of a solid foundation)
- We never give up on your child. No matter the special need
- We work with a multi-disciplinary team. Hence, we are able to provide services for a wide range of special needs (disabilities)
- Your first choice for hearing aid services - constantly making the effort to provide hearing aids at a very affordable price
- We also consider the psychosocial aspect of hearing loss in our model for service delivery
- We are the one-stop-solution service centre
Mission / Vision Statement
It is Our Mission to build a sense of independence and worth in persons with disabilities by creating programmes on prevention, early identification, management and capacity building for services in disability.
Our Vision is to ensure that disability is no longer seen or viewed as a reproach to affected persons and a burden to the society.
- Quality – We provide evidence-based, patient-centered, lifelong care..
- Trust – We respect and advocate for our patients and each other..
- Collaboration – We seek opportunities to strengthen all community partners..
- Stewardship – We invest our resources for maximum impact and sustainability..
- Innovation – We utilize data and creativity to drive decisions..
Our offices are state of the art Audiology and Special Needs Education facilities equipped with the newest technology, capable of handling all of your audiology and special needs.
Our Amenities / Facilities
- Fully Equipped Audiometry Room
- Special Needs School
- Boarding Facility
- Ultra-modern Ear mould Lab